School Lunches from November 2021
Hot school dinners are cooked and served daily at Beck Primary School, the meals cost £2 per day, £10 per week. Hot school meals are also available for Nursery (F1 - 3 year old nursery) where the pupil attends for a full day, the meals for nursery cost £1.75 per day which must be paid in advance. A vegetarian, Halal, school sandwich or jacket potato options are available every day, If children do not want to take a school dinner, packed lunches can be brought into school.
The lunch menu runs on a three week cycle as outlined here, and a copy of the lunch menu can be downloaded below.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3|
FSM Half Term Vouchers
If you are entitled to free school meals click here to find out what provision Sheffield Council are putting in place.
Free School Meals
Parents or carers who are in receipt of certain benefits may be entitled to Free School Meals. Please be aware that all applications for free school meals will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Do you qualify for free school meals?
By taking up your entitlement to a free meal for your child, they will be getting a free, hot and healthy meal at lunchtime, saving you more than £350 a year.
Did you know... just registering your child for free school meals means that the school gets extra money?
The government is giving money to schools to help children from lower income families do their very best. With this money we could provide your child with opportunites that might not otherwise be available to them. This funding is called the 'Pupil Premium'.
Do you qualify?
You can register your child for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part iv of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
To apply for free school meals please contact the School Food Service. Registering is very easy.